All Natural Essential Oils
For thousands of years, essential oils have been recognized and used for their therapeutic, relaxing, and mood-enhancing properties. Customers continue to seek out essential oils because they are a simple, safer natural ingredient as concerns over synthetic ingredients are growing. Whether used individually or in blends, essential oils can be inhaled, diffused, and even topically applied to promote a healthy and balanced life. As the popularity of these oils has spiked in recent years, now is a great time to create or grow your very own private label with RainShadow Labs. When you order from us, you'll have the option to choose from a variety of individual essential oils, as well as numerous blends like our Energizing/Uplift blend. You can even create your own formula! Additionally, you can design your own label for packaging. Take a moment to learn more about these natural essential oils and what makes them such a sought-after product.
Natural Essential Oils and Skin CareWhile essential oils offer soothing and uplifting scents for the home, numerous skin care products also utilize these oils for their beneficial properties. From soothing irritated skin to combating the aging process, natural essential oils have a versatile list of advantages. View the list below for the most beneficial essential oils for skin care:
- Frankincense: Great for promoting clear skin, frankincense oil is a natural toner with antibacterial and anti-irritant properties. It can reduce wrinkles, tighten skin, and help fade scars.
- Geranium: Geranium works to keep skin tight and improve elasticity, not to mention reduce wrinkles.
- Myrrh: Myrrh's anti-irritant properties make it ideal for skin care, helping to keep skin firm, improve elasticity, and decrease fine lines.
- Patchouli: Especially beneficial for mature skin, patchouli oil may help reduce the sight of wrinkles.
Additional Uses for Essential OilsAs mentioned, natural essential oils are often primarily used in the home for their soothing aromas. In addition to their beneficial properties in skin care, essential oils can work wonders for alleviating stress and headaches, inducing relaxation, and even soothing soreness. Quite frankly, the list of uses for essential oils is seemingly endless, especially when blended with others! Take a look below to see how else they can be beneficial:
- Help leave skin moisturized
- Manage split ends
- Cool the body
- Reduce tension in the jaw
- Alleviate upset stomach
- Use in relaxing massage oils