Creating a quality and consistent customer experience at your spa should be one of your top concerns as a business owner. How can you constantly strive to see to your clients needs while maintaining your bottom line? With hundreds of competing spa’s out there, how can you keep them coming back to your spa? These are all questions every spa owner or manager has. Let’s talk about what you can do to create the best experience possible, every time.
- First things first! Making a great first impression is one of the best, and most lasting, things you can do. When your clients walk through your spa doors, what do they see? First, have a friendly face to greet them at the front desk, to greet them and ask them a few questions about their service. Always answer phones, with a warm greeting. Ensure you are available to answer phones and any questions new customers may have.
- Accessibility: In addition to ensuring you have a working phone line, make sure you have a user friendly website up and working. Answer vital questions and maybe even allow for interaction, like giving your clients the ability to make appointments or ask questions via the website. This will let them know you are invested in their happiness and are willing to answer questions 24/7.
- Reward Loyalty: Developing a reward system for customer loyalty can also ensure repeat business. While gaining new customers is important, keeping those loyal customers happy and returning is vital. Whether you want to offer a punch card with a free service, a points system based on the price point of each service or some other form of incentive, this has proven to be successful. Find what works for your company and clientele.
- Top Quality Products: Your clients should be able to see the quality of your spa when they first walk in. Utilizing the highest quality products and spa equipment sends a message to your clients about your commitment to their happiness and overall satisfaction. Purchasing unique products that are customizable to individual needs will give your clients that personalized touch that they are seeking. Training staff on products you carry so that can pass that education onto your clients is also vital.
- Check on Each Client Before They Leave: Give your clients the opportunity to express their opinion at checkout. This will give you the chance to address any problems and let your clients know they are valued. Remember clients; their names, services, likes and dislikes will add another personal touch. You may consider having them fill out an anonymous feedback card where they can express feelings and give suggestions on improvement.
Many clients won’t remember the actual service as much as how they felt and were treated. Always provide stellar customer service, acknowledging issues and give your clients a reason to come back often. RainShadow Labs offers an array of spa products designed to give your clients a singular experience that will complement your customer service approach. As a full-service facility, we offer: wholesale spa products, buy direct products, custom manufacturing and private label spa products to companies and individuals all over the world. Call today call 503-366-3413 to begin your order.