Essential Oil Starter Pack
If you’re just starting out in the essential oil world, it can be a daunting task. With hundreds of companies and thousands of options, how do you select just the right oils for the exact needs you may have? Wholesale, plant based, diffusers, kits...the options are limitless. RainShadow Labs offers a comprehensive essential oil starter kit, designed for the essential oil beginner all the way through to the enthusiast. Packaged in convenient ½ oz. amber tinted bottles, we have carefully selected our 7 most useful and recommended oils available. Let’s talk a little more about our essential oils.
RainShadow Labs’ Wholesale Essential Oil Starter Kits
Here at RainShadow Labs, we offer an exclusive 7 bottle essential oil starter pack. Each of these oils is 100% pure, therapeutic grade essentials and were chosen for their versatility and aromatherapeutic benefits. Let’s go over them individually:
- Lavender: Suitable for both skin care and aromatherapy, lavender is both sublimely soothing and regenerative. Calming for the mind and body, it makes a great oil to use for both the young and old alike.
- Lemon: With a delicious citrus scent, lemon essential oil is a wonderfully uplifting oil. Use this in your favorite cleaner, diffuse for better mental clarity or to freshen a musty room. Lemon essential oil also blends well with other citrus oils.
- Tangerine: This bright, sunny, citrusy-sweet oil is used in aromatherapy to help with nervous tension and promote feelings of happiness and cheer. Tangerine is a great essential oil to utilize in skin care products as it helps to regenerate damaged tissue and smooth the appearance of cellulite.
- Frankincense: As a powerful anti-inflammatory and astringent, Frankincense makes a great addition to any anti-aging skin care regimen and is phenomenal for aromatherapy and meditation.
- Rose: This essential oil is essential to any skin care regimen as it’s wonderfully balancing and helps with hydration. Elevating and inspiring, rose essential oil makes a great diffusion oil.
- Peppermint: As one of the most popular and frequently used essential oils, peppermint oil is a mainstay in any essential oil starter pack. It’s both cooling and soothing, and is super versatile.
- Ylang Ylang: Ylang Ylang is used to induce feelings of joy, happiness and love when diffused. It has long held a place in aromatherapy, traditionally being used as a popular perfume.
Whether you’re looking for the ideal stocking stuffer or a house warming gift, this kit will save you loads of money buying oils separately. Buying straight from the manufacturer, like RainShadow Labs, you don’t pay for hefty marketing and branding. Multi-level marketing companies often inflate prices to recover the costs needed to run campaigns. We can minimize the price you pay, while providing the most comprehensive and effective plant therapy essential oils available. Each of these oils is also available in larger sizes, should you decide. We would love to help you with all of your essential oil needs, simply call 503-366-3413.