Mold growth in the home can be a dangerous situation. There are a number of adverse health effects that are associated with mold. In fact, many respiratory illnesses, like asthma, have been linked to a mold presence in the home. Because plants also struggle with mold and bacteria, many have evolved their own anti-fungal/viral/bacterial compounds. The process of distilling essential oils from plants concentrates these beneficial compounds along with their signature fragrances!
At RainShadow Labs, we are dedicated to providing our customers with the highest possible quality essential oils. There are countless uses for essential oils and preventing mold growth is just one of them. Whether you are looking for private label or wholesale essential oils, we have you covered, but before you check out our selection, let us show you some of the best essential oils for mold.
Best Essential Oils for Mold
- Tea Tree Oil: Tea tree essential oil is one of the most versatile oils made by RainShadow Labs. The antifungal properties of tea tree oil make it effective at combating mold growth.
- Clove Oil: Clove essential oil has a pungent smell along with a compound called eugenol. This powerful ingredient destroyed a wide spectrum of bacteria in lab tests.
- Cinnamon Oil: The compounds that give cinnamon essential oil its peppery smell are so effective at fighting staph (including MRSA) that researchers are now testing cinnamon bark oil as a treatment for multidrug-resistant bacterial skin infections!
- Rosemary Oil: Another essential oil for mold growth is rosemary oil. Not only can rosemary essential oil offer a refreshing twist in your cleaning regimen, its active ingredient α-pinene has shown effectiveness against e. coli in the lab.
- Legendary Blend of Thieves Oil: By far, the most effective essential oil for mold is the Legendary Blend of Thieves Oil. This oil has been used for centuries and is still used to prevent and combat mold. Clove oil and cinnamon are two of the oils used in this blend, making it especially effective against mold.
A Natural Mold Solution
While many people try bleach to kill mold, this chemical is harsh, dangerous when inhaled, and will damage and discolor surfaces. With these essential oils, however, you are able to create an essential oil for mold solution to help combat mold and mildew growth.
First, add about a quart of water to an empty spray bottle. Next, take the essential oil of your choice, although we recommend Legendary Blend of Thieves, and add a few drops to the water. Be sure to blend it together by shaking the mixture and then spray it on the mold or on areas where mold growth is likely to occur.
Private Label and Wholesale Essential Oils from RSL
Here at RainShadow Labs, we focus our energy on manufacturing the highest quality essential oils on the market. Whether you are looking fro a private label supplier or a wholesale distributor, you can be sure rainShadow Labs essential oils are exactly what you are looking for.
If you have any questions about our services, you can contact us online or give us a call at 503.366.3413.