A product, whether DIY or purchased at the finest skin care store, is only as good as what goes into it. At RainShadow Labs, we source the highest quality ingredients from farms across the country. While it is true you can find the same ingredients elsewhere, the consistency and potency of our ingredients is unmatched. We offer each ingredient in various sizes, so you can try out different combinations without a huge out of pocket expense. That being said, let’s talk about some of our most popular DIY ingredients with the quality you won’t find anywhere else.
- Beeswax: Our subtly sweet beeswax is cosmetic grade and makes a great thickening agent for all your skin care recipes. Great for: lip balm, lotion, baby products, foot cream, body butter and hundreds more. Emollient properties inherent in beeswax will help to soften and smooth rough, dry skin.
- Shea Butter: Shea butter is one of our most popular DIY skin care ingredients. We offer both Cold Processed Refined Shea Butter and Wildcrafted Raw Shea Butter. The main difference between them being, the cold processing removes the strong, nutty smell and color without the use of harsh chemicals. Both are excellent for promoting healthy aging of skin and reducing the appearance of stretch marks and scarring. Use either in your favorite lotions, diaper cream, face cream or lotion bars.
- Carrier Oils: We carry an array of premium carrier oils for recipes that are thinner in nature, such as: lotions, massage oils and after-shave cream. We love Almond Oil, Grapeseed Oil or Organic Sunflower Oil. All of these oils offer amazing skin benefits and are high in moisturizing fatty acids and antioxidants.
- Essential Oils: Essential oils are, well essential, to all your skin care recipes. With the ability to add aromatherapy benefits, our essential oils come blended or in a single scent. Essential oils each have their own therapeutic benefits for skin and body and can add that unique touch to each DIY project. Check out our popular Anointed Oil Blend to support skin moisture and is a rich blend of resin and bark oils.
- Cocoa Butter: With its rich, delicious chocolate scent, our cocoa butter is a terrific emollient, skin conditioner and protectant. Full of natural antioxidants, vitamins, and fatty acids our cocoa butter has a long shelf-life and is bursting with anti-aging benefits. This pairs well with our Citrus Blossom Essential Oil. Cocoa butter can be used interchangeably with our Cold Processed Refined Shea Butter.
As mentioned above, RainShadow Labs DIY ingredients are superior in quality, efficacy and consistency. Our products are never tested on animals and we are committed to preserving our already fragile ecosystem. Combining unparalleled products with unsurpassed customer service, we believe we have hit on the winning combination. As a full-service facility, we offer: wholesale DIY ingredients, buy direct products, custom manufacturing and private label skin care products to companies and individuals all over the world. Call today call 503-366-3413 to speak to our friendly customer service agents.