Massage oils are varied in quality, consistency and usage. And the preference of you, the Licensed Massage Therapist (LMT), and the client also add another dimension to your choice. You want a versatile oil will an easy, workable glide that will support skin health. With so many choices out there, how do you choose the ideal oil for your massage practice? Whether you’re an LMT looking enhance the experience at your practice or are simply wanting a nice massage oil for personal use, we have natural, therapeutic grade options that will work for everyone. Here are our most popular massage oils:
- Bath and Body Oil Lite: This highly specialized combination of lightweight oils was designed to completely absorb into skin, leaving skin soft and rejuvenated. We utilize a blend of grapeseed, safflower, organic sunflower and apricot kernel oils for an ideal alternative to a lotion or cream. Also great as a carrier oil, this signature oil will give you the ultimate in workability and glide. Pairs great with any of our essential oil blends.
- Massage Oil: Great for clients from young to old, this cold pressed oil is as close to nature as you can get. Its nourishing properties will leave skin feeling soft and supple. Use alone for the perfect amount of glide without the need to reapply often, or combine with creams or lotions for quicker absorption. Add client customized essential oils for a more personalized session.
- Grapeseed Massage Oil: This oil is extracted from the seeds of grapes and makes an excellent base for essential oil blending or your next massage session. High in antioxidants, our grapeseed massage oil has powerful anti-aging properties and will leave the skin feeling healthy and strong.
- Jojoba Oil: Our lightweight Jojoba oil offers an easy, smooth glide, and is great for keeping pores clear and clean. With essential fatty acids and packed with vitamins, this is a rejuvenating alternative to your everyday massage oil. Can also be combined with creams for easier absorption. Individualize your session with your clients favorite fragrance oil.
- Sweet Almond Oil: Great as a carrier oil for your favorite essential oil blend or for a full-body massage, our sweet almond oil promotes skin repair and revitalization. Packed with essential fatty acids, this oil also offers deep healing for dry or damaged skin. With its sweet, nutty smell almond oil goes great with all types of fragrance and essential oils.
As a Licensed Massage Therapist, you likely search for ways to set yourself apart from other therapists and clinics. Personalization is key to gaining client loyalty. Offering unique oils, complete with healthy, healing skin benefits, infused with essential oils selected according to individual needs and circumstances will ensure client satisfaction. Give your clientele a singular experience only RainShadow Labs products can provide. High quality, naturally sourced products combined with unsurpassed, personalized customer service will make all the difference in a successful massage business. As a full-service facility, we offer: wholesale massage therapy products, buy direct products, custom manufacturing and private label skin care products to companies and individuals all over the world. Call today call 503-366-3413 to begin your order.