Essential oils are touted for their refreshing properties that have made them popular in aromatherapy and massage therapy. However, there are a number of other uses for essential oils, including bugs! While we are in awe of the powerful part these crawling creatures play on our Earth, we also understand that they are not always welcome in the home. There are a number of essential oils that these tiny creatures find distasteful, but some are more effective than others in this task.
At RainShadow Labs, we carry private label and wholesale essential oils. We ensure all of our products are of the highest possible quality with our in-house quality control testing. Additionally, all of our products are made with sustainable raw materials. Before you order some essential oils from our online store, let us share the best essential oils for spiders.
Best Essential Oils for Spiders
When it comes to spiders, not all essential oils are as popular. Some of the best and most popular essential oils for spiders are:
- Rose: This delicately scented rose essential oil is ideal for repelling spiders. Better yet, you can use it alongside other essential oils.
- Lemon: Another essential oil for spiders is lemon oil. In fact, lemon, and other citrus fruits, have been used like this for centuries.
- Peppermint: Peppermint essential oil is also an apt choice. The scent is so strong that some people believe spiders will do most anything in their power to avoid it.
- Tea Tree: Tea tree essential oil is one of the most versatile oils out there.
- Lavender: It's said that spiders cannot stand the sweet scent of lavender essential oil, but you will love its smell. Bonus: spritz some lavender water on your sheets and let the naturally relaxing aroma soothe you to sleep.
How to Make a Natural Essential Oil Solution
These essential oils on their own may not be as effective, but you can use them to make your own solution.
First, you will need about one quart of water and an empty spray bottle. Next, add a few drops of the essential oil of your choice to the water to dilute it. Shake the mixture well to blend the water and essential oils. Once it is adequately mixed, you can spray it around your house. Better yet, this solution will also make your home smell wonderful and fresh for days.
You can also spray this solution on and around your bed.
Private Label and Wholesale Essential Oils
There are a multitude of ways you can use wholesale essential oils. If you are looking for high-quality essential oils, RainShadow Labs is your one-stop destination for such. We offer private label essential oils as well as wholesale so you can be sure you are getting exactly what you are looking for.
If you have any questions, you can contact us online or give us a call at 503.366.3413.