Soap making allows you to save money and make soap recipes so your beauty and skin products are the way that you like. Soap making can also ensure that your products are 100% organic. Soap making allows you to have homemade products with professional results. Below are some easy-to-make homemade honey beauty recipes.
cleanser – Make your own facial cleanser by mixing honey with a little bit of
milk powder. Apply the mixture on your face. This mixture works to clean your
face. Rinse off with warm water.
2. Honey bath – Get a natural glow to your skin by using honey during your bath time. One way to do this is to add ¼ to ½ cup honey to the bath water. Another way is to apply the honey directly to your skin to get a beautiful glow to your skin.
3. Hair product – Add shine to your hair by mixing honey, lemon juice, and warm water. You can shampoo your hair as normal, then add the honey mixture to your hair. Some people like to rinse the honey mixture out, but a lot of people prefer to leave it in for ultimate shine.
4. Honey scrub – You can make a fun facial scrub with honey. Add honey to almond flour or oatmeal. Gently apply to your face and get a gentle facial scrub. You can remove the honey scrub with warm water.
5. Hair conditioner – If you want healthy hair, add ½ cup of honey to 2 tablespoons of olive oil. This mixture works as a deep conditioner. Get your hair wet, apply the mixture to the hair, and let it stay in the hair for about half an hour. Afterwards you can wash it out and style as normal.
6. Honey mask – Honey works great in facial products. Add honey to your face and allow it to stay that way until it dries. After it dries, rinse off with warm water. This should take about 15-20 minutes.
7. Skin product – If you want to firm up, tone, smooth, and moisturize your skin add a tablespoon of honey in a blender with a cored apple. Apply the mixture on the face and keep it there for 15 minutes. When the time is up, simply rinse off the mixture with warm water.