What Consumers Want: Wholesale Organic Bath & Body
From a consumer's standpoint, shopping for organic bath & body products isn't always an easy task. There's a plethora of options to choose from with varying ingredients, properties, prices, and much more. Finding the perfect products shouldn't be hard, and that's where you come in. When buying wholesale organic bath & body products, you need to keep the consumer in mind. What ingredients do they look for? What results are they seeking?
At RainShadow Labs, we offer a variety of wholesale organic bath & body products so you can give your customers what they need. From bath salts to body scrubs, you can find a range of beneficial products at wholesale prices. To help you choose, we've compiled a list of the most useful and sought-after products consumers are looking for.
Wholesale Organic Bath Products
Baths have long been a means to cleansing the body, inducing relaxation, and rejuvenating skin, though the list goes on. Today, many consumers have even begun to create their own healing bath, using a mix of natural and organic ingredients. Take a look at the list below for some beneficial ingredients consumers like to add to their baths:
- Salts: Used since ancient times, salt baths are a great way to supply the body with minerals and relax the muscles. Dead sea salts seem to be the most sought after, though Himalayan and Epsom salts are also a popular choice.
- Coconut Milk: Often mixed with honey in baths, coconut milk can gently exfoliate skin while leaving it moisturized and hydrated, as it contains vitamins A and C in addition to protein. Honey, on the other hand, features antibacterial properties.
- Castile Soap: Made from plant oils, castile soap has a variety of uses, but is best in the bath as body wash. Gentle and efficient, castile soap is completely natural and won't cause irritation.
Wholesale Organic Products for the Body
Much like that of bath products, natural body scrubs, and moisturizers have risen in popularity as consumers find more and more commercial ingredients to be irritating and unnatural. Fortunately, we offer a broad range of wholesale organic body products. A list of some popular body products is provided below:
- Sea Salts: Making the list again for their beneficial properties, sea salts are the perfect addition when creating body scrubs. Often mixed with essential oils, sea salts present numerous advantages to the skin and body.
- Aloe Vera: Packed with benefits, aloe vera not only helps heal sunburns, but also fends off bacteria and can even fight inflammation and irritation. You can find aloe vera and other organic ingredients in our antioxidant scrub.
- Shea Butter: The always popular shea butter is a fantastic natural product for the skin. It's perfect for those with dry skin, as it's a powerful moisturizer and can alleviate flaking and red skin.
Of course, we can't mention wholesale organic bath & body products without paying mind to facial masks, such as our blemish clearing mask. Infused with the aforementioned aloe vera as well as essential oils, our mask is a great pre-moisturizing product to help treat blemishes.
RainShadow Labs: Bath & Body Products for the Consumer
You can't deny the power of natural and organic ingredients. They present beneficial properties to your skin and body without harmful effects of other, commercial products. Give your customers the products they look for and check out our wholesale organic bath & body products today. If you have any questions or comments, you can always reach out and contact us here.