Wholesale Organic Bath ProductsBaths have long been a means to cleansing the body, inducing relaxation, and rejuvenating skin, though the list goes on. Today, many consumers have even begun to create their own healing bath, using a mix of natural and organic ingredients. Take a look at the list below for some beneficial ingredients consumers like to add to their baths:
- Salts: Used since ancient times, salt baths are a great way to supply the body with minerals and relax the muscles. Dead sea salts seem to be the most sought after, though Himalayan and Epsom salts are also a popular choice.
- Coconut Milk: Often mixed with honey in baths, coconut milk can gently exfoliate skin while leaving it moisturized and hydrated, as it contains vitamins A and C in addition to protein. Honey, on the other hand, features antibacterial properties.
- Castile Soap: Made from plant oils, castile soap has a variety of uses, but is best in the bath as body wash. Gentle and efficient, castile soap is completely natural and won't cause irritation.
Wholesale Organic Products for the BodyMuch like that of bath products, natural body scrubs, and moisturizers have risen in popularity as consumers find more and more commercial ingredients to be irritating and unnatural. Fortunately, we offer a broad range of wholesale organic body products. A list of some popular body products is provided below:
- Sea Salts: Making the list again for their beneficial properties, sea salts are the perfect addition when creating body scrubs. Often mixed with essential oils, sea salts present numerous advantages to the skin and body.
- Aloe Vera: Packed with benefits, aloe vera not only helps heal sunburns, but also fends off bacteria and can even fight inflammation and irritation. You can find aloe vera and other organic ingredients in our antioxidant scrub.
- Shea Butter: The always popular shea butter is a fantastic natural product for the skin. It's perfect for those with dry skin, as it's a powerful moisturizer and can alleviate flaking and red skin.