Wholesale Beauty Supply 101
If you're a licensed cosmetologist, you likely struggle with finding high quality hair products at affordable prices. Using high quality products your clients with soft, manageable hair will keep them coming back time and again. However, those products are pricey and can increase your overhead. RainShadow Labs offers a solution. Set yourself apart from the crowd with the most innovative products manufactured with only the finest quality, natural and organic ingredients. RainShadow Labs manufactures products you will be proud to use on even your most discerning customers. Our formulas are always vegan, cruelty free and responsibly manufactured right here in the United States.
Why RSL's Wholesale Beauty Supply Products?
Whether you own a salon or are a licensed cosmetologist, you are always searching for the balance between price and quality. With RainShadow Labs products, you won't have to keep looking for that balance. We provide research backed, natural, healing wholesale hair products at competitive pricing. Utilizing a wholesale based hair care line in your business will increase the revenue coming to you, solidify customer loyalty and keep your clients returning time and again.
Since 1983, RainShadow Labs has worked and supplied wholesale hair products to thousands of companies, both nationally and internationally. We not only care about each and every customer, we care about our community and planet, as well. A portion of every sale here at RainShadow Labs goes to conscientiously build-up communities and enrich lives across the nation. Our 100% wind powered facility was implemented so as to reduce our carbon footprint and leave our planet better than we found it. Our vegan and natural ingredients also foster this belief in a better world.
Ingredients Make a Difference!
We believe ingredients make the difference between a mediocre product and a truly amazing one. We source thousands of organic and natural ingredients, many of which come from partner farms right here in the Pacific Northwest. We have some of the finest bioactive, nutrient rich ingredients on the market. Our ingredient deck speaks for itself. Some of our most popular active ingredients include:
- Organic Aloe Vera
- Argan Oil
- Vitamin B5
- Apricot Kernel Oil
- Amino Acids
- Shea Butter
- ...and so many more!!
Plant based, bioactive ingredients penetrate deep into each hair follicle, acting on a cellular level to provide the hydration and nourishment necessary to protect each strand of hair. This will also help the growth and longevity of your hair's natural cycle, encouraging shiny and healthy hair. But, don't take our word for it, try our products for yourself. RainShadow Labs' wholesale hair care line brings innovative techniques and time honored formulas to the hair care industry, revolutionizing the way you work with hair.
Stock Your Back Bar With the Hottest Products
Who wouldn't want to use only the hottest, most innovative hair products on their clients? Leave your clients with a world-class, pampered experience when you utilize RainShadow Labs exclusive wholesale hair line. Our formulary team have perfected each formula and spent countless hours ensuring their overall safety and efficacy. With only natural and organic ingredients, sourced right here in the United States, our formulas leave little to be desired. Here are some of our hottest trending products:
- Amino Conditioner: Our amino conditioner is packed with organic wheat protein which nourishes and strengthens the hair shaft while silk amino acids restructure and fortify the hair. All natural hydrating ingredients and herbal infusions give this conditioner superior comb out leaving you with full, bouncy, shiny hair.
- Beard Oil: RainShadow Labs beard oil oozes masculinity from its slightly woodsy smell down to the lightly astringent properties. Blending lipid rich plant oils with organic aloe vera and keratin will leave hair stronger and the skin beneath nourished and hydrated. Also available in a non-scented version.
- Hair Rehab Deep Repair Hair Mask (THRM): This formula is overflowing with nourishing plant lipids which are great for strengthening the hair shaft while healing the cuticle. Perfect for all hair types, this mask is a great addition to any back bar and will enhance the end result of each treatment while restoring vital pH balance and lipid profile.
- Silky Conditioner: With hoards of plant based oils, our silky conditioner will leave hair soft and shiny while restoring its fullness and body. Combining soluble protein blends, organic aloe vera, and many other proprietary ingredient concentrates, we provide you with the refined and luxurious hair conditioning experience your clients crave and will keep returning for.
- Repairing Hair Oil: Comprised totally of cold processed food grade plant oils, our repairing hair oil is second to none. Argan oil creates a tight seal at the cuticle, Panthenol fills in the cracks and split ends, and Shea butter builds volume and movement. Feed your hair the very best with our Repairing Hair Oil.
Our wholesale hair care line is available in different botanical scents, sizes and mix and match for the ultimate in versatility. We also offer Private Label opportunities, complete with your own label and expansion capabilities and Custom Manufacturing for those of you already trying to manufacture your own line of products. No matter your preference, we have some of the finest products for hair care available.
RainShadow Labs: #1 in Wholesale Hair Care
The beauty supply industry can be difficult to navigate, with thousands of suppliers offering a wide range of products. However, many of those are overseas where quality and testing standards are ambiguous at best. Here at RainShadow Labs, we can proudly say we are an FDA registered facility with quality control measures that exceed those recommended by industry professionals. We offer product samples so you can see for yourself the quality and consistency in each product we offer. Our veteran customer service team is waiting to help you begin your order or to answer any questions you may have. Call now at 503-366-3413 to get started.