Creating Your Own Private Label Beard Oil
While they’ve long been a great look, beards have really taken off in the last few years. While some men simply grow theirs for “No-shave November”, others take beard growing as a lifestyle. For some, beards have even become synonymous with manliness. While that last one may just be opinion-based, the beard trend definitely isn’t going anywhere. However, with every great beard comes great responsibility. That is, a man must keep his beard groomed.
Humor aside, the beard trend is no joke. Men everywhere have traded in their razors for combs, bare skin for scruff, and shave gel for beard oil. In fact, you can even find specialty stores for beard grooming. In light of this lasting trend, now’s a great time to create your very own private label beard oil with RainShadow Labs, and we can even help you out with some key ingredients.
Creating Your Own Beard Oil: What to Include
Though men aren’t necessarily known to worry about moisturizing daily, exfoliating, and other common regimens, they tend to take their beards quite seriously. For many, growing a beard is more than simply putting the razor away and letting it loose. Men want something that helps the beard grow, keeps it soft and smooth, prevents itchy skin, and smells great. Of course, you can achieve all of these aspects with the right ingredients.
In creating your own private label beard oil, you’ll need to consider two main components: the carrier oil and essential oil. Carrier oils will provide the skin and hair treatment, while the essential oils are used to achieve the perfect scent. Take a look below for some ideas for each:
- Jojoba: Great for moisturizing, jojoba oil can help prevent dry skin and the resulting dandruff. Not to mention, it’s easy on the skin for most types, and doesn’t leave residue.
- Argan: Also free of residue, argan oil is rich in fatty acids, which is great for keeping the skin moisturized. With plenty of vitamin E, it also promotes hair growth.
- Hemp Seed: Rich in vitamin D, hemp seed oil contributes to soft, smooth, and touchable skin. The oil is used in other applications to fight acne, alleviate skin issues, and simply moisturize the skin.
- Sweet Almond: Almond oil has long been used for its skin and hair benefits, as it’s rich in vitamin E, fatty acids, proteins, potassium, and more. Plus, it’s hypoallergenic! It’s the sweet almond oil you need to look for however, which promotes smooth skin and a shiny beard.
Though essential oils are mostly for scent purposes, many essential oils are used for skin and hair care outside of beard oils. Those listed below provide both great scents and additional benefits. Take a look:
- Eucalyptus: Helpful in preventing skin irritation, eucalyptus oil has a great scent while boasting antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Cedarwood: Long used for its benefits, cedarwood oil is said to help eliminate toxins in the body, and provides a fitting “woodsy” for beards.
- Rosemary: Known to stimulate hair growth for a stronger and longer beard, rosemary oil may even contribute to cognitive function.
- Lavender: With antimicrobial properties, lavender oil can alleviate dryness and dandruff, and give off a scent the ladies are sure to love.
Keep in mind, essential oils must be used sparingly. Your carrier oil should take up most of the beard oil, adding just a few drops of essential oils.
Going Private Label with RainShadow Labs
No matter the ingredients you choose to include in your own beard label, you can find the best quality ingredients right here at RainShadow Labs. Plus, we’ll help you create your own private label. Whether you want us to bottle up your beard oil and leave the logo to you or simply send off the ingredients for your own formulating and packaging, the choice is yours. We even offer our ingredients wholesale so you can do what you want with them at home.
If you’re interested in creating your own private label beard oil, be sure to contact RainShadow Labs today. You can also give us a call at 503-366-3413.