Do you love to invent new things and want to produce some DIY skin care products but have no idea where to begin? This is not uncommon. Here at RainShadow Labs, we frequently field questions from people just like you doing their own DIY products. Let’s talk about some of the most essential ingredients used in many DIY skin care projects.
- Shea Butter: Packed with vitamins, essential fatty acids and antioxidants, Shea Butter is an essential ingredient to any DIY skin care product. Our raw, wildcrafted African Shea Butter brings amazing benefits to any DIY product you can think of. From beard cream and hair masks to facial moisturizers and lip balm, Shea Butter is a great base for thousands of DIY projects.
- Cocoa Butter: Known for its moisturizing and humectant properties, Cocoa Butter protects and moisturizes dry, damaged skin. Our Cocoa Butter contains cocoa mass polyphenol (CMP), which helps to treat skin conditions related to allergies and dermatitis. Cocoa butter is also a powerful anti-aging skin care tool as it encourages healthy collagen production.
- Coconut Oil: Solid at room temperature, this oil is a great base for many DIY projects. Coconut oil is antifungal, antiviral, antibacterial and contains lauric acid which is a powerful ingredient for soft, supple skin. Our cold-pressed Coconut Oil is pure, natural and unrefined.
- Almond Oil: As a liquid oil, almond oil is a wonderful moisturizer. Rich in fatty acids and deeply healing, you can add this to any DIY project for optimum results. Our Sweet Almond Oil is deeply healing and helps to repair skin damage at its root.
- Jojoba Oil: Perfect for balancing skin, jojoba oil is packed with Vitamin E. Our Organic Jojoba Oil provides the perfect amount of glide for use in massage oils, face & eye serums or any number of other DIY products.
- Grapeseed Oil: Grapeseed oil is a lightweight, gentle and highly effective carrier oil. High in fatty acids and essential oils, our Grapeseed Oil is deeply moisturizing and can help to even skin tone and clarity.
- Castile Soap: This liquid botanical soap is gentle enough to use on the entire body. With no added perfumes, harmful chemicals, synthetics or preservatives, our Liquid Castile Soap is the perfect base for any DIY face, body or hand soap. Add your own essential oils for the ideal combination of aromatherapy and cleaning. Or choose one of our pre-formulated lines.
- Containers: We carry an abundant supply of containers and packaging for all your DIY projects. Or you may want to choose our custom manufacturing or private label lines of products. Our design team will custom package and design professional labeling to perfect your product.
Whether you’re looking to produce your own line of DIY skin care products or just experimenting, we offer something for everyone. Choose your size of product, from just ounces to large bulk sizes. We offer many combinations of essential oils to give your products an amazing smell and aromatherapy benefits. RainShadow Labs is a custom manufacturing company. We cater to private label manufacturing, custom production and buy direct products; we have something for everyone. We would love to help you with all your DIY needs, call today at 503-366-3413 to speak to our friendly customer service agents.