Vegan Skin Care
We've all heard of the vegan eating trend, however, there is a new vegan trend in skin care products. In recent years, we've heard a lot about sulfates, parabens and pollution being hard on the skin, however, the rise of vegan skin care has soundly put the rest of these in the past. Vegan skin care products are better for the environment and especially for your skin. Here at RainShadow Labs, we field questions everyday about our Vegan skin care line and what exactly it means to be vegan? Is cruelty-free and vegan the same? What ingredients are vegan and which aren't? This article will answer all your questions and more.
What IS Vegan Skin Care?
A vegan product is one that doesn't contain any animal ingredients, or even animal-derived ingredients. While it can be difficult to know which ingredients are vegan and which aren't, here is a list of the common skin care ingredients that are NOT vegan:
Often, it takes research and asking in depth questions to decide if a product is actually vegan. Ingredient lists can often feel like you're reading a foreign language. We suggest you do your research before you buy, especially if the product comes from overseas as packaging requirements aren't always the same. RainShadow Labs' Vegan products are FDA certified; we test each batch for efficacy and potency.
Is Cruelty-free the Same as Vegan?
When a product is cruelty-free, it simply means that product (and ingredients) haven't been tested on animals by the manufacturer, supplier, producer or any one else from ingredient growth through to packaging. A product can be cruelty-free without being vegan. Another common misconception is that vegan skin care products are also considered organic and/or natural since they tend to utilize plant-based ingredients. But since they often use synthetic colorants or fragrances, they can't be considered organic.
At RainShadow Labs, we only use the finest quality cruelty-free ingredients in each product we produce. This includes our Vegan line of products. Our products are also natural and/or organic, making them even better for your skin and our environment.
Our Most Popular Vegan Products
- Facial Spritzer Elixir with Organic Aloe: With a synergistic blend of Colloidal Silver, MSM and Lavender Calendula, this spritzer is sure to leave your skin feeling younger, smoother and more hydrated. Simply lightly spray skin after washing and before serums for the best results.
- Glycolic Anti-Wrinkle Scrubbing Wash: This Glycolic Acid Wash gently regenerates and stimulates the skin's natural renewal process. Fine lines are smoothed and diminished while simultaneously evening out any discoloration. Plant extracts nourish and bolster skin cells while specially chosen plant oils diminish scarring and boost moisture. Use once a week as part of your vegan skin care routine.
- French Green Clay Mask: This rich mask is packed with minerals and antioxidants, polysaccharides and skin-protective intelligence, ingredients like kaolin clay, rosemary, sage and our famed seaweed bioferment are just a few of the hard hitters that make up this formula. Rosemary tones skin and improves circulation while sage balances oily skin and smooths fine lines and wrinkles. Vegan and natural, this mask is among the finest on the market.
- Got it All Stop the Clock Creme: This fruit based cream will penetrate deeply into the layers of your skin, sloughing off old layers leaving soft, new, bright skin in its wake. Promote clear, smooth skin that will look years younger!
- Hemp Lotion: Rich in proteins and amino acids, this nutritive Hemp Lotion contains the necessary ingredients for new skin cell growth and health. Unique fatty acids, as well as concentrated omega three fatty acids pack this product with truly unparalleled skin rejuvenation for immediate and lasting results your skin will crave. A decadent lotion with easy penetration and absorption. Non-comedogenic.
Our signature Vegan skin care line is available in multiple scents and sizes from mere ounces all the way up to 55 gallon drums. If you own a salon, we have the ideal formulas for your high end clientele at competitive pricing. We can even supply retail sizes with customized labeling. Let's talk a little more about why you should partner with RainShadow Labs.
Why You Should Partner with RainShadow Labs
RainShadow Labs is dedicated to the health and safety of our customers, community and planet. We work hard to ensure each of our vegan formulas is safe and effective. As an FDA approved facility, our products are vegan, cruelty free and proudly manufactured in the United States. Beyond these obvious benefits, here are a few of the reasons why RainShadow Labs should be your first choice for your wholesale and private label skincare:
- Never tested on animals
- FDA registered facility
- Women owned and operated
- We always use the most sustainable raw materials available to us
- Strict quality control standards
- Recycled packaging and labeling materials
- In-house quality control systems
- Vegan formulas
Whether you are searching for high quality vegan products to add to your own skin care regimen or are an esthetician seeking to build a custom vegan back bar, we can help. At RainShadow Labs, we don't believe in putting our name and reputation on to any product that we wouldn't want to use everyday, and wouldn't proudly recommend to our family and friends. We have built our reputation on providing the finest quality vegan skin care products on the market. Don't risk your own reputation by buying subpar products, choose RainShadow Labs skin care today!
Call RainShadow Labs Today!
Vegan products are emerging across all industries at an enormous rate; from groceries to cosmetics. Do your research, not all products are created equal. We hand select each ingredient we use, with many being sourced from farms right here in the Pacific Northwest. Each batch of product is tested for efficacy, potency and safety to ensure you are always receiving the best product possible. RainShadow Labs customer service team is waiting to provide you with stellar customer service experience. Call 503-366-3413.